- Where to meet cute guys?Does anyone have tips or good places to meet cute, boyish guys? P.S. I am a guy
- Moving to NyCCouple of questions: I hate commuting for folks that have moved there, How hard was it to fin
- Technical Project Manager / Engineer salary at Google in New York?I have been working as Technical Lead for the past 5 years with heavy focus on management. I ha
New / MGMThQNL57
- Anybody knows cool companies in Brooklyn?Thinking about moving to a company closer to my home. And tired of midnight release. Currently
- How to change ( = improve ) the team’s work ethics / culture when your manager is one who created the current one ? The general work schedule is quite chilled out at BlackRock but my team seems to stretch the ho
- What are the top tech companies in NYC?Interested in living in NYC, but hard to justify leaving the Bay Area due to the difference in
Lyft / EngllllIl
- What should be a good base salary for a Core Java developer with 10 years of experience in Finance in NYC ? What’s a good base + annual bonus for a java developer ?
- PollL train closure apocalypse Is moving to Williamsburg ahead of the L closure a bad idea? I’m apartment hunting now, moving
Tinder / Engsouthasian
- Need: VP of EngineeringDjango, vue, python, SCM, big data, unified commerce #retailtech. Must be NY based.
LUXLOCK / PMTqO45s4
- Raising funds/research for cancer treatmentI have someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and I am trying to do my research abou
Google / EngAanm
- Best places to stay and commute to NYCI will be moving to NYC next year and i am looking for good neighborhoods where i can stay and
- Hardcore Amtrak ridersI take Amtrak between NYC and DC several times a week. Question for other riders, aside from th
- Cryptocurrency - Legal on F1 ?Is it legal to trade/invest in Cryptocurrency via Coinbase on F1 Student Visa ?
T-Mobile / OtherMaccallan
- Good holiday parties and other December events?Just attended the R/GA and GCT parties, and it got me wondering: what else is worth attending b
Lucid Software / MKTGPR Guy
- Any foreign attorneys in the group?Would it be a good decision in terms of job prospects to pursue the bar exam based on a forei
- Looking for a job change Hello, I’m having 2 years of experience on RPA tools can u suggest me some good company where c
Samsung / MGMTalohahola
- Undergraduate Internships/PositionsGood Morning! Have a gap year off after I️ graduate university this May. Does anyone have any r
RedSquare Media / OtherGabeNY
- Suit for Spotify interview?I’m interviewing for position in New York soon at Spotify and I’m wondering Spotify is the kind
- Startups in need of PR?Hey all, I recently moved to NYC and embarked on my journey as a freelancer. I’ve built the in
New / EngKD1712
- Promotion - Salary IncreaseWhat is the average salary increase for promotion in %? e.g: AM to Team Lead / Team Lead to Dir
- Oscar Insurance - Buy or Sell?I'm interviewing there and wondering what the sense is of company culture as well as viability
Uber / OtherRgDI68
- Data Scientist / engineers in NY - how much are you making?I know there are a bunch of threads about compensation but I can’t find one for just data scien
- Jr Development Roles in NYCI’m currently looking for a Junior Developer position in NYC and curious what companies in the
Orange Coast Title / Enghgs023
- Best tech companies in NYC areaRequest suggestions for best tech companies and promising start ups in NYC.
- NYC NeighborhoodsI'm a new grad moving to NYC to work at Bloomberg. Which neighborhood is the most fun to live i
- PollDating in NYAfter five years in SF I’m fed up with dating here (and the city/tech bubble in general tbh). I
- Compensation at BloombergI am in interview process switching from Msft Seattle to Bloomberg in NY. However after looking
- Moving to NY from TXGreat professional opportunity, and moving with family for good (wife+7/4 yo). However, it mean
- What to do on weekends?What do people in NYC do on weekends? I find myself reading and binging on Netflix.
SEVENROOMS / EngDEADB33F
- Most interesting startups in New YorkWhat are the top startups currently in New York? Who would go public next after MongoDB?
- Subway issuesLast 7 days subway in NYC is dying. It is not useful anymore. Everyday there is new problem. I
- Help validate my calculationsTrying to figure out how to compare my current TC in Seattle with a hypothetical TC of an offer
- Lyft NYCHeard Lyft is opening an NYC engineering office. Looking at jumping ships. Lyft friends, any i
- 11 years of SWE Experience and $225 TC in NYC - have I peaked?Hi, I'm trying to plot my next career move. I've been talking to a lot of recruiters and they s
Capital One / EngC1ROCKS
- Moving to NYC. When do I rent an apartment?As a part of my relocation assistance, I will have 3 months of corporate housing. When should I
Google / EngGdsddcfd
- Which big tech companies have design departments in New York?I'm curious...seems like the large companies (re: FANG) will have NYC offices but it's for hous
Ropes & Graypjkg03
Taboola / Salesfresh14
- CB InsightsAny insights? Talking to them this week. Glassdoor rating very high hoping they're real review
AdColony / OtherLampin
- UX Research Opportunities?Anybody happen to be looking for an UX researcher with just over 3 years of experience? Curren
New / OtherZCW
- Interview process after first year After working for 1 year as a new grad how does the application process work ?
Goldman Sachs / EngSsyE57
- NYC apartment Anyone buy a place in nyc recently? Any advice? Condos or co-ops? What neighborhood? How much
- NYC based Google TAM vs PM?I’ll soon be interviewing for NYC-based Google Cloud Technical Account Manager. I have 10 years
- Interviews with BloombergOnsites with Bloomberg for SWE new grad coming up. How to prepare and what to expect?