- How to invest 20k long termHi 👋 im fairly new to “long term” investing (10years or more). How would you invest 20k? I wa
- 15 year vs 30 year mortgageAssuming I can afford either one on my primary long term home, which one is better? If neither
- Day or short term trading, getting started Need to make some extra $ on the side. Not an active trader and can’t do Uber/Lyft or crypto.
- Looking for CPA in Seattle area We are a family of 2 engineers making > 500k a year. We have few millions in savings. Would lik
Tableau / EngBigMoney
- Good time to refinance a mortgage?What are good resources to find best rates? online searches get trapped in aggressive marketing
- Strategy when starting to invest in index fundsI have been investing in individual stocks for years but want to start putting my extra cash in
- Crypto - after recent crashDo you continue to invest after the recent crash? Any big coins expect to give decent returns?
- Diversity without tax impactFolks, I have highly appreciated stock that is nearly 40% of my portfolio. Is there any way to
Netflix / Eng3 million
- Hit with AMT?Did you get hit with AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) for 2017? I prepaid by 2017 property tax fo
- M1financeHas anyone tried M1finance? They are a free robo-advisor / brokerage combo, but they only allow
- How hard is Bloomberg training (for data analysis)?So, I might be going to Bloomberg. I’m told it’ll be 3 month of training.
- What's your plan to protect portfolioIt has been a quite a good run in the stock market for past few years. There is a possibility o
- Wealthfront strategyIf I were to invest 50k in wealthfront: A) is it better to split it two accounts (25k each bet
- MSFT and Intel stocks exit planHi guys, I have MSFT and Intel stocks which make 65% of my total stock potfolio. Question Wha
- Poll Need an investment adviceGuys, Need an advise from you all. I have 100k cash. What is the best way to utilize money in
- Bitcoin: Should I scream or HODL?New research (conducted just now by your’s truly) shows a single party, which can be a Governme
- Poll401k contribution without matchingWould you contribute to 401k if you werent matched by your company?
- Are you about to be FIREd?Only for those within 3 years of (early) retirement [FIRE]. Trying to compare notes about speci
Gen!x / EngXPbr65
- How do you all invest in vanguard, wealthfront, betterment, robinhood, 401k without triggering wash sale rule?New to investing and curious how you all deal with wash sale rule (in anticipation of tax seaso
- Experience with Yieldstreet?Anyone have experience with investing through YieldStreet? I'm currently rolling out of Lending
- Is the bull run of the stock market going to end in 2018/19?I know it’s impossible to predict, but if you are knowledgeable and have an opinion I would lov
- Investment advise for 25 year old with 100kI am 25 and have around $100k in savings. Have been thinking of starting to invest. First of al
Amazon / Eng$##t
- 401k contribution amount.Im on F1 visa. I had been opting out of 401k for about 6 month to pay off my loans quickly. Now
- MSFT approaching $90Sell ESPP or hodl? I’ve been accumulating ESPP and RSUs from one year, so.. wondering if it is
- Buy house in Seattle?Can afford like, 700k or so. Given stock / tech / crypto performances is it even worth the has
- Anyone been a lender on lending club?Any advice from lenders on risks? Are there better returns on wealth front?
Amazon / PMWhodaboss
- Sell MSFT?MSFT is now 20% of my portfolio (betterment, 401k, crypto, etc.). It has gone up quite well: o
- Insurance Dedicated Funds Has anyone been offered these before? They seem like a powerful financial vehicle, but more com
- Which stocks to buy?I am new to stock market. What are the good stocks that I should be investing in now?
- Wealthfront or Betterment and why?Folks who use Robo advisors, which one do you use and why did you pick it?
- Side hussles and how to do itTitle says all. If you could recommend one side hussle what would it be? How to get into it?
- NVDA still a buy?Wondering if Nvidia stock still has room to go beyond $250 considering its relatively high P/E(
- Investments for passive incomeOver the last year I've had a portfolio of 12k on robin hood and have made a gain of around 20%
- Vanguard Portfolio Advice I have around 75k in vanguard admiral index funds: Total stock market index: 30k Small cap: 15
- What do people think of m1 finance?Free automated investing? Sounds like a dope deal. Same thing as betterment but free. What's t
Yahoo / OtherTul
- How to invest 100K?Having 100K in liquidity. How should I go about investing it when market is at such a high leve
- Robinhood dividends outHow can you cash out the dividends you earn in Robinhood? I see in the history that I received
- Interview format for Finance Manager RoleI have an on-site next week. Can anyone help with the format? The length of the interview is 2.
- Creditkarma for taxes?Anyone had insights into how good (or bad) it is? I tried it last year but it felt like a half
- US bank accounts you can keep as a non residentWhich bank accounts can you keep if you cease to be US resident. Like many I am here on a work
Amazoneek a 🐁
- Roth in-plan conversion What are the advantages of converting after-tax contributions in the 401k to Roth vs. leaving t
- Need an interview callI am a Chem Tech undergrad (India) with MBA (US). Have 3 years exp before MBA in India and 6.5
- Turbo Tax Deluxe vs PremierWhich one do I need for RSU and stock investments? It says that premier provides “additional h
- Investing in foreign stocksAre there any downsides to investing in foreign stocks? Wanted to hear about personal experienc
- I have 1 million invested with BettermentMy post is not for bragging purpose at all. But curious to see if others think it's crazy and
Tableau / EngJohnny27